ऑस्‍ट्रेलियाई टीम के खतरनाक गेंदबाज ने फेफड़ों की बीमारी के चलते कहा क्र...

Hastings have played one Test, 29 ODIs and nine T20 matches for Australia.


Australia's fast bowler John Hastings has retired from all formats of the game due to illness in the lungs. Hastings have played one Test, 29 ODIs and nine T20 matches for Australia. In international cricket, his name is 50 wickets. In previous October, he has already retired from ODIs and Test cricket. They made this decision last year due to mysterious illness in the lungs, but they were playing consistently in T20.

Last month, he announced that due to illness, cricket is going away for indefinitely. After which, news of his retirement has come to the fore. He has also captained the Melbourne Stars team in the Big Bash League.

During the conversation with The Age, John Hastings said, "I have done a great test in my case regarding my illness. I think my health is fine, whenever I bowl on the pitch, The blood vein flows, which leads to bleeding from my mouth during the bowling, which is very scary.

Hastings said, "While picking up, I do not have anything during boxing, except for throwing a ball during bowling, this is due to pressure, this is not the right thing for my health in the long run. Whether bleeding may result in my death on the field, there is no answer from yes or no from them, I am very sad in this.

Hastings said, "It has been very difficult for me in the past five-six months, it was my wish to win the title of Big Bash, this is a very fun tournament, but I have to leave this now.

Comments