बॉलीवुड के खतरनाक विलेन डैनी बेटा करने जा रहा है फिल्मों में एंट्री इनके...

A dreaded villain whose silence was filled with roar and people used to guess that the film will be strong, Villain is once again in the headlines. Yes, the villain we are talking about is Danny Denzongpa. Who were once considered the strongest villain of Bollywood. Danny has played many such roles in the 90s, which is still very well discussed. Danny is in the limelight once again after a long time and the reason for the headlines is very special this time.


This time Danny's headlines are made due to his son Rising. There is news about RINGING that he is going to debut in Bollywood very soon. This news has not been confirmed by anyone else but Danny and his son Rising himself. According to the reports, the film will debut in Bollywood with the Rising film 'Squad', which will be an action thriller movie. However, the rest of the information about the film has not been revealed so far, who will be the hero or heroine except for the raining in the film.

According to the reports, the shooting of this film will begin next year ie April 2019. When talking to Renning's father, Danny, he expressed happiness and said, "This film will be a good action thriller film and I am happy that now he is going to debut in the movies. It is a matter of pride for me and my family that she is also going to step in Bollywood. '

When Rising was talking about the film, he said that when I read the script of this film, I felt that this film would be a great film for my debut. I am working 4 hours daily for this movie and I am sure I will do well.

Comments