माँ-बेटी ने सब्जी समझकर गलती से खा लिया साँप,फिर जो हुआ........



माँ-बेटी ने सब्जी समझकर गलती से खा लिया साँप,फिर जो हुआ........

Snakes are the creatures that are very poisonous. Many people die due to its bite. Let us now tell you about a similar incident that made both mother and daughter ill.



Often snakes are hidden in the jugal and in addition, snakes appear very rare in the cities. Often in the rainy season you have seen that there are many insects and insects in the vegetables. But in this article, there is a case of snake disposal in leaf cabbage. Afzan and his aamna consumed a snake in a vegetable. After some time, they started getting dizzy and began to worsen.



Still, when he came to his brother to eat his neighbor's food, he saw a snake in the food. Seeing this, both of them got scared and mother and daughter started vomiting. If they were admitted to the hospital, then people were surprised to know that. You are requested to take care of this when you also make a vegetable

Comments