गोभी की सब्जी में आ रहे हैं साँप,सावधानी से खरीदें वरना डॉक्टर भी जान नह...
गोभी की सब्जी में आ रहे हैं साँप,सावधानी से खरीदें वरना डॉक्टर भी जान नहीं बचा पाएगा
If you are fond of eating cabbage curry then it is bad news for you. The snake is coming in the cabbage vegetable. Recently, the lives of two mother daughters came in disaster due to the cabbage snake.
We all know that the snake is so poisonous that anyone can know after cutting it. We all must have heard that at times it happens that some insects at the vegetable in anjana eat coconut. Mother Mother daughter in Jaipur accidentally ate a snake in a vegetable. After which the condition of both of them got spoiled. According to information from sources, both of them were serving food to their families by making food.
Only after eating the two of them, the eyes of both of them went on a snake lying in a vegetable. After a while the condition of both of them worsened and both began to vomit. After seeing the condition of both of them, the family immediately took them to the hospital and told the doctor the whole point. The doctor examined many and did not have much poison in his body. After some time the doctors removed the poison from the body of both of them, but the only question remained about how the snake came into the vegetable.
Doctors say that now there is improvement in the condition of both of them many times that there are children of snake inside a vegetable and we do not clean it and stay inside it.