कासगंज में अपनी एक आँख गवाने वाले अकरम ने कहा, मेरी आंख फोड़ने वालों को ...

You social media on? Facebook using? Then the last three or four days you have it all Photo sure users will. A car. Inside the car driving seat sitting on the man. Unconscious. An eye footy occurred. There blood flows happened. This Photo kasganj riots a frame. Photos that person is visible, his name Akram Habib is. January 26, there who violence was, he Akram of these hashr done. Shuck. No fault of. Very angry was supposed to be them! With it to those damn should we are in any of his would place, so these does not. But Akram differ. His mind for any don't hate. Know what they said? Economic times newspaper said he said: who my eye fodi, Allah forgive them to. In my mind for them to a scum not. I'm very happy that my daughter's face could see. And a thing for me means no holds. Looked at my these recent done, I them an ancient curse not want to. कासगंद riots during the violence in a man was killed. Name था- sandalwood Gupta. अनम. Akram's wife. Pregnant were. Akram own Lakhimpur Kheri are. Kasganj in अनम of maternal is. That there were. January 27, on अनम delivery date was. Therefore, January 26 day Akram kasganj come. So when delivery to be, so that your wife with it. Baby can see. But 26 on the same kasganj in the kick done. Circumstances deteriorated see Akram and अनम the same day Aligarh decided to go. Thought, night deserted village in the way secretly will remove. In the car out. But before hospital access to find, the crowd that reached. Akram of stories listen: I way in some people to see. Way to ask I cars stopped. He my beard users. Them feel that I Muslim am. Stones, poles he me well beaten. Brutally beaten. My wife screams at. Cry at. I have in front of them hand added. गिड़गिड़ाया. Then finally he me alive left. Maybe they my pregnant wife at the mercy has occurred. Find some of them within the slightest humanity remnant was.

Comments