OMG! हनी सिंह को है ये जानलेवा बीमारी, इस बीमारी की वजह से हैं 18 महीनों...



OMG! Honey Singh made a big disclosure about himself, told where it was missing from 18 months ...Tell yourself story

Rappar Honey Singh, who is making everybody from his songs, is missing from the music industry for a long time but once again he is in the discussion. This time, with no album song or rap, Honey Singh has returned with his 18-month story.

In the minds of Honey Singh, this question is coming in the minds of the people that they have disappeared for almost two years. His fans were very upset that Honey Singh did not tell the industry for a while. Or if he sets out somewhere then it has not happened. Let me tell you that Honey Singh has not gone anywhere but he was battling Bipolar disorder.



People said that I am addicted to drugs

Indeed, Honey Singh was away from the music industry for 18 months and now he himself revealed that it was quite difficult for him 18 months. This is the darkest time of my life. I was not in this condition that I could talk to anyone. I was in Noida in my house for so long. Where I changed a lot of doctors, took more medicines. Many people had heard that I was addicted to drugs but the fact is that I had 'Bipolar Disorder'. This problem makes the person moody. Not only this, Honey Singh said, 'This disease puts in depression- this is a mental illness. After dark I was afraid of my family members. Along with that, I was addicted to alcohol. And all these things I wanted to tell my fans myself was not through any spokesperson. '

OMG! हनी सिंह ने खुद को लेकर किया बड़ा खुलासा, बताया 18 महीने से कहां थे गायब...

खुद ही बताई अपनी कहानी

अपने गानों से सभी को दिवाना बनाने वाले रैपर हनी सिंह काफी टाइम से म्यूजिक इंडस्ट्री से नदारद हैं लेकिन एक बार फिर वह चर्चा में हैं। इस बार किसी एल्बम सॉन्ग या रैप के साथ नहीं बल्कि अपने 18 महीने की कहानी के साथ हनी सिंह वापस लौटे हैं।

हनी सिंह को लेकर हर किसी के मन में यही सवाल आ रहा है कि वह लगभग दो साल से कहां गायब थे। उनके फैंस इस बात से काफी परेशान थे कि कहीं हनी सिंह ने इंडस्ट्री को विदा तो नहीं कह दिया। या फिर कहीं वह बाहर सेटेल तो नहीं हो गए। तो आपको बता दें कि हनी सिंह कहीं गायब नहीं हुए हैं बल्कि वह बाइपोलर डिसऑर्डर से जूझ रहे थे।



लोगों ने कहा कि मुझे ड्रग्स की लत है

दरअसल, हनी सिंह 18 महीने से म्यूजिक इंडस्ट्री से दूर थे और अब उन्होंने खुद खुलासा किया कि यह 18 महीने उनके लिए काफी कठिन थे। ये समय मेरी जिंदगी का सबसे अंधेरे-भरा समय रहा है। मैं इस हालत में नहीं था कि किसी से भी बात कर सकीं। मैं इतने टाइम से अपने घर नोएडा में ही था। जहां मैने बहुत डॉक्टर बदले, ढ़ेरों दवाइयां ली। कई लोगों से सुनने में आया था कि मुझे ड्रग्स की लत है लेकिन असलियत ये है कि मुझे 'बाइपोलर डिसऑर्डर' था। यह समस्या इंसान को मूडी बना देती है। इतना ही नहीं हनी सिंह ने बताया कि, 'ये बिमारी डिप्रेशन में डाल देती है- ये एत मानसिक रोग है। मुझे अंधेरे के बाद अपने घरवालों तक से डर लगने लगा था। साथ ही मुझे दारू की भी लत लग गई थी। और ये सब बातें मैं अपने फैंस को खुद बताना चाहता था किसी स्पोक्सपर्सन के जरिए नहीं।'

Comments