मौलवी की चंगुल से छूटने के बाद बच्ची का दुःख भरा बयान,हर घंटे करता था मे...



Now the case of Kathua, Surat and Unnao rape was not quiet even after hearing what happened in Sahibabad in Ghaziabad, patients will be standing. On charges of rape and gangrape, Dharmaguru has left no stone unturned in India's name. Days ago, ashram has been sentenced to life imprisonment in the case of rape of NABALAL, despite these rape cases, there is nothing left in the name of fear. Yes, public is not afraid to rape

The case is from Sahibabad in Ghaziabad, where a boy lured the 11 year old innocent and took him to a madrassa. He took the girl to the clerk and handed him to the cleric. Maulvi raped the girl many times and he was imprisoned in the room. According to the police, in the room where Maulvi had imprisoned the girl, she used to relax. According to the victim, she would have been victim of rape every single hour. -Do not hear anyone until the voice of shouting

While investigating the matter, when Uttar Pradesh and Delhi police traced the accused's mobile, then the madrasa came to know about it. On reaching the spot, the police arrested the boy along with the cleric. According to the police, the child's only clothes Taking on the floor.



There is a lot of anger in the people after questioning the accused Maulvi shortly after the arrest. Some people raged out of the incident went to the house of accused Maulvi and sabotaged. This incident has created a tension in Sahibabad Mohali. Police administration is arranged in

अभी कठुआ, सूरत और उन्नाव बलात्कार का मामला शांत भी नहीं हुआ था कि गाजियाबाद के साहिबाबाद में जो हुआ सुनकर रोगटे खड़े हो जायेंगे I बलात्कार और गैंगरेप के आरोप में धर्मगुरुओ ने भारत देश का नाम नीचा करने में कोई कसार नहीं छोड़ी है I अभी कुछ दिनों पहले ही नाबालिक से बलात्कार के मामले में आशाराम को उम्रकैद की सजा हुई है बावजूद इसके इन बलात्कारियों में डर नाम की कोई चीज ही नहीं बची है I बेख़ौफ़ सरेआम बलात्कार करने से नहीं घबराते है

मामला गाजियाबाद के साहिबाबाद की है जहाँ एक लड़के ने महज 11 साल की मासूम को बहला फुसलाकर एक मदरसे में ले गया I वहाँ ले जाकर उसने बच्ची को मौलवी के हाथो सौप दी I मौलवी ने बच्ची के साथ कई बार रेप किया और उसे कमरे में कैद कर दिया I पुलिस के अनुसार जिस कमरे में मौलवी ने लड़की को कैद किया था उसी कमरे में वह विश्राम करता था I पीडिता के अनुसार हर एक घंटे पर वह बलात्कार का शिकार होती रही I बच्ची के चीखने-चिल्लाने की आवाज तक किसी को सुनाई नहीं दी

मामले की जाँच करते हुए उत्तर प्रदेश और दिल्ली पुलिस ने जब आरोपी के मोबाइल को ट्रेस किया तो मदरसे के करीब पता चला I मौके पर पहुँचकर पुलिस ने मौलवी के साथ ही उस लड़के को भी गिरफ्तार कर लिया I पुलिस के अनुसार बच्ची एक मात्र कपड़ो में फर्श पर लेती हुई थी I



गिरफ्तारी के कुछ ही देर बाद आरोपी मौलवी से पूछताछ करके छोड़ देने पर लोगो में काफी आक्रोश है I घटना से आक्रोशित कुछ लोगो ने आरोपी मौलवी के घर जाकर तोड़फोड़ की I इस घटना से साहिबाबाद मोहल्ले में तनाव पैदा हो गया है I जिसे देखकर भारी मात्रा में पुलिस प्रशासन की व्यवस्था की गयी है I

Comments