12 साल तक ड्रग लेते रहे संजू बाबा डॉक्टर भी देखकर रह गए हैरान,बोले-इतने ...



Many dark shades of Sanjay Dutt have been shown in the film 'Sanju'. And Ranbir Kapoor has played all these characters well. One of them is drug addiction. The trailer has been told how they became addicted to drugs. The film has a dialogue, 'I took drugs for the first time because I was angry with Daddy. Second time because mother was ill. By the third time I had become a drug addict. '





There was a time when Sanjay Dutt was a terrible drug addict. And he got a lot of trouble in getting out of this addiction. According to the news, we are telling us how Sanjay Dutt could get rid of this habit of drugs.





Sanjay Dutt has said this bad time on many occasions. Sanjay Dutt had also told an interesting fact that when father Sunil Dutt had taken him to the American doctors for treatment. He told how the doctors were surprised to see him.





Sanjay had said, "I have been addicted to drugs for 12 years. There is no such drug in the world that I have not taken. When my father took him to the American doctors to get rid of this, the doctor gave me a long list of drugs, which I had to take drugs I had to tick it on. The doctor was surprised to see my tick mark. He told my father, what kind of food do you eat in India. After all these drugs have been alive till now. "

Sanjay Dutt was addicted to the age of 19-20. Sanjay had said, "When my mother was undergoing cancer treatment, then I had become a victim of this addiction. ''





Sanjay Dutt also told the reason for taking his drugs. As Sanjay says, "I could not talk to girls. Someone told me that if you take drugs you will be able to talk to girls. That's why I started doing this and this method came also. "





While sharing a sentence, Sanjay said, "One day my servant was scared of seeing my condition of intoxication. I took so much drugs that I came to sleep and I slept. I slept for two days. Seeing this, the servant's sensation flew. When I started sleeping, I felt that I would not survive. My servant started crying at this. "

Seeing his servant crying like this, I asked, "What happened, why are you crying? He said, 'You have been sleeping for two days and now you wake up, you did not even eat.' Sanjay was stunned after hearing this. They were surprised to see their face in the mirror. That day Sanjay Dutt had decided that he would be leaving this addiction altogether. Whether they had to do anything for it again.





Sanjay had said, "I did not leave drugs for my family, but left because I wanted to leave it. This is the most dangerous stage in this process, when your partner says, now you are all right, you kill once. Here you have to show your will. "

फिल्म 'संजू' में संजय दत्त की जिंदगी के कई डार्क शेड्स को दिखाया गया है। और इन सभी किरदारों को रणबीर कपूर ने बखूबी निभाया है। इनमें से एक है उनका ड्रग एडिक्शन। ट्रेलर में बताया गया है कि कैसे वे ड्रग्स के आदी बने थे। फिल्म का एक डायलॉग है, 'मैंने पहली बार ड्रग्स ली क्योंकि मैं डैड से नाराज था। दूसरी बार ली क्योंकि मां बीमार थी। तीसरी बार तक मैं ड्रग एडिक्ट बन चुका था।'





एक दौर था जब संजय दत्त भयंकर रुप से ड्रग एडिक्ट थे। और इस एडिक्शन से बाहर निकलनें में उन्हें काफी परेशानी झेलनी पड़ी। खबर के मुताबिक हम बता रहे हैं कैसे संजय दत्त ने ड्रग्स की इस आदत से छुटाकारा पाया।





संजय दत्त कई मौकों पर इस बुरे समय को बयां कर चुके हैं। संजय दत्त ने एक दिलचस्प वाक्या भी बताया था कि जब पिता सुनील दत्त इलाज के लिए उन्हें अमेरिकन डॉक्टरों के पास ले गए थे। उन्होंने बताया कि डॉक्टर उन्हें देखकर किस तरह हैरान थे।





संजय ने कहा था, ''मैं 12 साल तक ड्रग्स का लती रहा। दुनिया का ऐसा कोई ड्रग्स नहीं, जिसे मैंने न लिया हो। जब मेरे पिता इससे निजात दिलाने के लिए अमेरिकन डॉक्टर्स के पास ले गए तो डॉक्टर ने मुझे ड्रग्स की एक लंबी लिस्ट दी, जो ड्रग्स मैं लेता हूं मुझे उस पर टिक लगाना था। मेरे टिक मार्क देखकर डॉक्टर हैरान रह गए। उन्होंने मेरे पिता से कहा, आप भारत में किस तरह का खाना खाते हैं। ये सब ड्रग्स लेने के बाद अब तक जिंदा कैसे है।''

संजय दत्त 19-20 साल की उम्र में नशे के लती हो गए थे। संजय ने कहा था, ''जब मेरी मां का कैंसर का इलाज चल रहा था, तब मैं इस लत का शिकार हो गया था। ''





संजय दत्त ने अपने ड्रग्स लेने का कारण भी बताया। बकौल संजय, ''मैं लड़कियों से बात नहीं कर पाता था। किसी ने मुझसे कहा कि आप ड्रग्स लोगे तो लड़कियों से बात कर पाओगे। इसलिए मैंने ऐसा करना शुरू किया और यह तरीका काम भी आया।''





संजय ने एक वाकया शेयर करते हुए कहा था, ''एक दिन मेरे नशे की हालत को देखकर मेरा नौकर डर गया। मैंने इतनी ज्यादा ड्रग्स ले ली कि मुझे नींद आ गई और मैं सो गया। मैं दो दिन तक सोता रहा। ये देखकर नौकर के होश उड़ गए। जब सोकर उठा तो लगा कि मैं बचूंगा नहीं। मेरा नौकर यह देखकर रोने लगा था।''

अपने नौकर को इस तरह रोते देख मैंने पूछा, ''क्या हुआ, तुम रो क्यों रहे हो ? उसने कहा, 'आप दो दिन से सो रहे हो और अब जागे हो, आपने खाना भी नहीं खाया।'' ये सुनकर संजय दंग रह गए। वे आइने में अपना चेहरा देखकर हैरान थे। उस दिन संजय दत्त ने तय कर लिया था अब वो इस लत को पूरी तरह छोड़कर रहेंगे। चाहे फिर उन्हें इसके लिए कुछ भी करना पड़ा।





संजय ने बताया था, ''मैंने अपने परिवार के लिए ड्रग्स नहीं छोड़ा, बल्कि इसलिए छोड़ा क्योंकि मैं इसे छोड़ना चाहता था। इस प्रक्रिया में सबसे खतरनाक स्टेज वह हेाती है, जब आपका साथी कहता है, अब तो तू ठीक हो गया है, एक बार मार लेते हैं। यहां आपको अपनी इच्छा शक्त‍ि दिखानी होती है।''

Comments