इस नेता को प्रधानमंत्री के तौर पर देखना चाहती है करीना कपूर ने बताई अपनी...
Kareena Kapoor is Bollywood's biggest actress and is the wife of Bollywood Nawab Saif Ali Khan. Kareena Kapoor Khan has made a lot of name in her life and even after marriage, Kareena can be seen in films in the same old fashion. Let me tell you, Kareena Kapoor told Rahul Gandhi her choice in 2002.
Yes, when Kareena was asked to name the person she would like to 'date'. On this, Kareena responded, Rahul Gandhi I have no problem understanding them. However, Kareena later turned away from this statement and when asked about Rahul, he said, that is a very old thing. I said this because the surname of both of us is famous. I would like to host them someday. They would like to see them as prime minister. But of course I do not want to 'date' them.
Comments
Post a Comment