कासगंज हिंसा : गाड़ी रोककर पूछा रास्ता, दाढ़ी देख टूट पड़े दंगाई, फोड़ दी आं...

Up to kasganj the Republic day to day violence erupted. After two communities on behalf of the firing occurred. 22-year Abhishek Gupta (sandalwood) which बी.कॉम final year of the student was this violence visit went. The other hand, Lakhimpur-Kheri hardware store running 35-year-old Akram Habib violence in an eye losing lying. Aligarh JN medical college and hospitalization Habib says that he and his Begum yet your child's name not thinking of you. Habib Republic day to day its laws, kasganj came because his wife अनम (27) the next day delivery to be had. Violence, after his car in the village way to get the wildest so that the crowd face is not. Democracy report according to Habib said, I have some way asked. He my beard users and I Muslim knowledgeable stones and sticks badly maul started. My head on gun keep the. He me know only so Baksh the because my pregnant wife and me craving has come. He (अनम) during the screams at. "Habib claimed that the police did not help and injured despite his wife to write a car running hospital bring have.

Comments