तनुश्री नाना विवाद:राखी सावंत का आरोप तनुश्री दत्ता लेती है ड्रग्स और इन...

Tanushree Dutta and Nana Patekar's controversy over the many Bollywood stars Tanushree is giving support to social media. But Bollywood drama Queen Rakhi Sawant has defended Nana Patekar and accused Tanushree only.


Rakhi Sawant accused the Tanushree about the controversy and while disclosing the sensation, "I did replace Tanu in the song" horn okay please ", Tanushree had shot the song of the film but left it in the middle Ganesh Acharya, who choreographed this song, called me and said, "Come on set, sing."

Going forward, Rakhi said, "I am surprised to hear this." Ganesh Acharya said, "Just Rakhi, you come, I have made the song, now I have to shoot." Then I got a call from Nana Patekar too. He also said that you sing. And I reached the set "

Rakhi also told that after reaching the set, the song that I was invited for was doing tanushri and even shoot it to sing. But later he was not supporting. He was not coming out of his vanity.

Rakhi further said that Nana then said, 'Take care of all because the producer has got money, he will die. Later, Tanushree's hair dresser and make-up artist told the whole story on the phone. Accusing Tanushree Datta, Rakhi said, "On that day Tanu was unconscious for 4 hours in the van taking drugs," Rakhi defended Nana and said, "I am with Nana Patekar ji till death. Tanushree is unavailable to the METOO Campaign.

Comments