विवेक ओबेरॉय को मिला करियर का सबसे बड़ा रोल बनेंगे नरेंद्र मोदी इस दिन र...

The first look and poster of the country's current Prime Minister Narendra Modi's biopic 'PM Narendra Modi' has come out recently. Looking at this poster, it looks as if the film will definitely get hit at the box office in the coming days. Actor Vivek Oberoi says that the character of PM Modi is an important character in his life. Vivek believes that PM Modi is a fan in the real life. At the poster launch event of the film, Vivek Oberoi said that he hopes that he will become a better person till the film's shooting ends.

He said, I am very fortunate. Today, I feel like I felt in the days of 'Company' 16 years ago. I am also feeling the same hunger for this film as it is the role of life for any actor
Vivek further said that, I pray that I become a better actor and a better person. Narendra Modi is one of the world's big politicians, and bringing his personal qualities on the screen is not less than an incredible challenge for me. I want you all to be blessed so that we can fulfill this incredible journey.
Let us tell you that Vivek Oberoi in the poster are showing in saffron colored kurtas. There is a tricolor flag in the background

Comments